About the Role
Operations is all about focusing on virtually everything that needs attention, to ensure smooth execution of various projects. Define and oversee how projects are implemented vs how they should be implemented as best practices. Being accountable for the performance , development, scaling and management of internal operations teams.
Department: Management | Locations: Mohali/Delhi | Experience: 3- 5yrs. | Opening(s): 2
Any Graduate or Postgraduate.
Sounds like you?
Willing to work in a highly cross-functional role involving operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategy, You are the voice of our users & process suggestions, bugs, and other information to ensure we are constantly improving the experience & perform the tasks to the highest possible standards.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities , Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Having excellent communication skills-verbal & written skills with Hands-on experience in MS Office.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ownership & manage the overall performance of Programs in terms of quality and delivery of service.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel with experience in data mining, MIS and business analysis with strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- Fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop and implement compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Analyse business data, extraction and collation from various databases to help plan marketing campaigns and programs
- Understanding consumer behaviour patterns and develop customer intelligence to aid business decisions and communication planning.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of customer data and insights to identify key drivers for optimization and improve financial outcomes.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities & lateral thinking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand business requirements and address issues at various levels.
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team