About the Role
Expected to support multiple new IT initiatives and help develop apps which are eye catching, user friendly, accessible, and good looking yet simple, unique and easy to use built with the users in mind. The projects are a mix of some internal IT applications and mostly customer facing apps developed / to be developed in Swift.
Experience: 4-5 yrs. | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Delhi & Chandigarh | Department: IT
Sounds like you?
Deep familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with external frameworks and libraries . Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical challenges & is up to date on the current state of the iOS development ecosystem.
- Architect, design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with external frameworks and libraries
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features
- Collaborating with teams to define, design, and ship new features provide estimates on development cycles
- Experience using RESTful Web Service APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and quality.
- Understanding full mobile development cycle
- Proficient with Swift 3.0 or Objective-C
- Familiarity with Push notifications, Deep Linking and Core Location
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
- Leveraged native iOS features (Push Notifications and Local notification, Animations, GPS, Settings, Contacts)
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team