About the Role
By Far The Most Demanding Position We Have To Offer For Business Operations Support Under Minimal Supervision . Best Suited For Someone With Great Ambition , Dedication , High Degree Of Talent, Guts & Leadership , Willing To Work Way Up For Being Part Of Key Team & Makes The Magic That Turns Thoughts Into Reality (& Yes It’s A Big Deal).
Experience: 0-1 year (for MBA), 2-5 years (for other graduates) | Opening(s): 2 | Locations: Mohali/Delhi | Department: All Rounder
Graduate from a tier one B-School with E-Commerce /Operations / Project Management or consulting exposure.
Sounds like you?
Presentable Self Starter Individual who is highly creative, passionate, enthusiastic, capable of handling information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature. Understanding of the business goals, the context for key decisions and an appreciation for different work style and often-changing priorities, maintain balance in prioritising among multiple tasks, and willing to take business travel.
- Manage Director’s office – provide business support to enable them efficiently lead the business, assisting in preparing the content/presentation, communication & liaisoning.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinating and collaborating with various stakeholders involved in organization level activities. Tracks all the task forces and special projects running, follows up with them on status update and timely closure of action items.
- Researches on industry trends, developments in the market place, collates reports, summarises industry publications and results
- Own marketing initiatives and coordinate to implement digital and offline marketing strategies, including coordination with agencies on creatives, events etc.
- General management for scaling the business by owning the areas of business analytics and reporting, vendor management, partnerships, coordination with press.
- Managing various external relationships and representations at various national and international events, conferences, industry bodies and with the government.
- You will need to take charge of the various loose ends, map out various relationships and build a calendar of events to take part in to ensure maximum impact for the company
- Able to handle new types of situations and the rapid pace of growth comfortably
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional
- Must have a strong sense of professional judgment
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team