Customer engagement program – a strategy to foster brand growth & loyalty
It’s no secret that multiple mediums have given consumers vast amount of choices and the world has shrunk with information, and the same information has shrunk our attention spans to just eight seconds today. So how do we keep pace with consumers’ demands? The Key is interactive, intuitive and effective Customer Engagement Program.
The decision of such programs is fully based on perception of a company and its product. If one has that ingenuity to strategize better engaging experiences by being cognizant and utterly focusing on desires, emotions, likes and behaviour of its consumers then one can achieve long term engagement with its target audience.
The better the strategy, the higher will be the possibility of retention, increased loyalty, better lifetime value, greater sales and higher revenue.
On this note let us explore few Customer Engagement Strategies together:
- Social Media as a engagement tool and not just a platform:Connecting on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram with engaging post can drive the Program more efficiently and effectively.
- In-Product messaging tool:In-Product messaging to targeted segments can always help in good conversion rates.
- Communicate with VIP customers with promotions specifically for them: Customers who have been with us for a long time can be great assets in terms of thriving even in the midst of economic turmoil or driving referral programs and making casual buyers into loyal and trustworthy clients.
- Obsess over your customers by delivering enormous value: When you put customers first and think about their welfare, you’ll nurture an army of brand advocates. Go the extra mile to answer their questions and address complaints
- Hold a summit: Hosting a summit gives you the rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with your customers. It’s really not about the ambience, but the value you plan to bring to the table. What matters is the impact you’ll make in their lives as they come.
- Produce interactive content:Interactive content is an effective approach for educating customers and driving Customer Engagement Program. When customers are educated and excited, they become engaged and willing to take actions. By its very nature, interactive content engages participants in an activity: answering questions, making choices, exploring scenarios. It’s a great way to capture attention right from the start. Individuals have to think and respond; they can’t just snooze through it.
There are endless strategies but all that matters is how one uses his creative brain to engage its audience. The key learning here is that customer engagement isn’t a destination, but a journey that can only be mastered with experience.